Our New Office Building
1505 NW Central Ave, Seaside Park - Coming late Fall 2014
The re-design of our new office is in progress.
Our office will be state-of-the-art and the building is designed to be ADA compliant.
Just steps away from our current location, we will be located on the north corner of "O" Street and NW Central Ave (Route 35 Southbound).
Look for our Grand Opening in late Fall 2014.
We look forward to serving all your real estate needs from our new location.
The road to our office is complete and better than ever!
1415 NW Central Ave, Seaside Park, NJ 08752
In this complicated real estate market with many changes by FEMA and local government due to Superstorm
Sandy, we at Villano Realtors are well schooled and informed by
local officials and professionals regarding town,
state and national changes
related to our barrier island homes.
Please call us with any questions and we will aid you in getting to right answers
from the proper resource.
732-793-4663 Phone 732-793-0040 Fax
Email us at: VillanoRealtors@VillanoRealtors.com
Monday thru Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 10-5. Drop in
Click this link for 2013 Annual Real Estate Activity in a new window:
2013 Real Estate Activity
All About Us
Villano, REALTORS® a full-service "Resort and Second Home Specialist" has redefined
people buy and sell real estate in a New Jersey Shore community.
Our office is fully staffed with highly trained sales professionals who specialize in
what you need to know for your Resort Home or Investment Property.
We have access to professional and official guidance for home renovation, elevation,
BFE (Base Flood Elevation) compliance and guide for the variance process.
- Over 150 years combined Real Estate experience
- We are a resource for most current information on changes from FEMA and Governmental agencies regarding new regulaltions related to Sandy.
- We use the latest technology and progressive marketing programs to maximize our client's visibility and reach in the local buying, selling and rental markets.
- Ask us about our "25 Step Plan for Marketing Success" which ensures a timely purchase or sale that maximizes YOUR value.
- We offer a successful seasonal rental program combining our user friendly website with a comprehensive summer rental marketing plan.
- Looking for a special venue? or a location for a large family gathering?
Villano Realtors can help you find that magical location.
Please Contact Us if you have any needs or questions
regarding your property.
We have experts on call for
- Cleanout Services, Cleaning Services,
- Surveying companies for surveys or elevation certificates
- Mildew Prevention, Mold Remediation
- and any other repairs and improvements you may need on your property.
- If you are considering changes to your home or office to comply with new regulations, we can recommend an Architect to assist you.
- If you need your property winterized, we have a plumber on call.
- If you need an intermediary for your insurance company we can suggest
For any information on the above, please email Sherry Villano at SherryVillano@VillanoRealtors.com
All About Seaside Park
Seaside Park is a unique and scenic family oriented island town resort. A popular choice with .77 sq. miles of inviting sugar sandy beach and bay fronts with fishing piers, children’s beach and breathtaking sunrises and sunsets.
Located at the southern end of the barrier island close to Island Beach State Park, Seaside Park offers affordable “Cottages to Castles” summer rentals with a vast range of pricing from $750 to $7,000 per week.
Our beach life is a simple life, yet rich in many ways. There is something to do for everyone ... you can go for a swim, participate in Junior lifeguarding, surfing and swimming programs, children’s fishing and crabbing tournaments, kite flying and surf kiting, Zumba® and yoga on the beach, enjoy the concerts on the big lawn, farmer’s markets and “Green Day” Fairs or you just fall asleep in a hammock being gently rocked by the ocean breeze.
Most of all it is a place where you laugh, have fun with family and friends, and in true Jersey Shore fashion, relax and take life a little more easily. Conveniently located from all metropolitan and tri-state areas, Seaside Park, the “jewel” of the barrier island continues to be the destination choice of many ... who leave wanting to own their own piece of paradise.
Let us help you find your way there. At Villano Realtors, we have a sixth sense about matching people with the right homes. And it has made us a leader in Seaside Park and surrounding areas.
Now with the help of low interest rates and the Team at Villano Realtors, known for their ethical excellence and knowledge of the area, your dream is more possible than you would think.
If you would like to receive an electronic copy of our newsletter via email, please send us your email address and a note about the newsletter. Our company policy is to keep your email information 100% private. We will never make your private information available to anyone outside our office.
We love hearing from our clients. On our testimonial page, you'll find stories and pictures from our delighted clients.
Tell us your beach house story and send us your photos and we'll add you to our testimonial page.
All About Our Service Philosophy
"Our philosophy of service is the cornerstone of our success", explains Sherry Villano, Broker/Owner. "Villano is a boutique-type company which maintains unprecedented standards of real estate practice," she continues.
"Our hand-holding services are 100% available to all our clients throughout the buying or selling process. We've experienced remarkable success in our operation here in Seaside Park since 2005, and plan to continue to grow."
Our remarkable growth since the business opened February 1, 2005 is due to our focus on our clients and our marketplace. We are pleased to see our share of the market in Seaside Park continues to grow, as our business grows. Cumulatively, we see over 78% of our business in Seaside Park.
The history of Villano Realtors® spans almost three decades and has been a household name throughout Monmouth County and, since 1997, Ocean County. The Seaside Park office opened February 1, 2005. Sherry Villano, Broker-Owner, has been licensed since 1978.
Our 'boutique style' marketing activities include:
- Our Partnership with Realtor.com, with your property featured on their site
- Website based promotion of your property worldwide, with unparalleled ease of acccess and visibility
- Detailed advertisement on our VillanoRealtors.com website, with expert photography to showcase your home
- Advertisement in many local publications.
Whether you are looking for your resort dream home in Seaside Park, the "jewel" of Barnegat Island, or anywhere in Ocean or Monmouth County, our experienced staff will listen to your requirements and fulfill your dreams.
Our full-time courteous staff is available:
Monday through Saturday, 9-5
Sundays from 10-5
at 1415 NW Central Avenue, at the north entrance to Seaside Park.
Contact Us today and our"Resort and Second Home Specialists" will find the perfect shore house where wonderful memories will be made.